Monday, May 16, 2005

Random thoughts about things I find interesting

Damon Alburn said that Blur will only make a new record if Graham Coxon rejoins the band. As for now, he will concentrate on promoting Gorillaz' new album, which is quite good frankly. (I just hope that the new iPod commercial doesn't make me sick of "Feel Good Inc.").

You can stream the Maximo Park album A Certain Trigger here. It's one of my favorite albums of 2005. Very poppy-guitar rock, with the standard British twinge to it.

I managed to be "selected" to attend Coldplay's "exclusive and intimate" show tomorrow night at the Beacon Theater. I think I'm gonna pass though - I don't feel like going up to the Beacon to pick up the tickets. And I saw them at the 9:30 Club in DC and would like to hold on to that "before they were big" feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home