Monday, May 16, 2005

"Coke Dick," The Go Station, Morning Theft

Around 6pm on Friday, I happened to remember that there was a great line up at the NY Underbelly show at Crash Mansion that night. (Oh, and a rum and vodka open bar). "Coke Dick" (the artists known as Madison Strays) were doing a warm-up for their trip to London. Although it was a short set, they were great. I think they have my vote for favorite local band. The Go Station also played a short set, and were great as well. They've come a long way since I first saw them in early January - the musicianship is really tight. And I'm glad that I had the chance to listen to Morning Theft as well. I've never seen them before, but I like their music as well.

If you're in NYC on a Friday night, you should definitely check out the NY Underbelly promotion at Crash Mansion - always a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home