Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well, I'm done with that.

I saw the Dave Matthews Band last night at the Roseland Ballroom, for their "intimate" cd release party. And seriously, I didn't know that there could be so much Abercrombie in NYC at one time. Although the band was really good (and played a 2+ hour set), I think I'm officially done with the DMB - I went to high school in Charlotte and college in Chapel Hill, so I've had my fill of Dave Matthews. It really has more to do with the crowd than the band - I just don't want to deal with college kids who are trying to act "cool" anymore. Nevertheless, the band always does put on a good show. Highlights from last night were "One Sweet World," "Warehouse," "Jimi Thing," and "#41." The new single "American Baby" sounded good too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I spent way too much money to a guy who knew a guy.

I guess it was worth it if you were a hardcore fan since they played for 2+ hours.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home