Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Give me back my eyeliner! Brandon vs. Sam.

As blogged about everywhere, Brandon Flowers of the Killers calls out The Bravery, with such gems as: "I can see The Strokes play or Franz Ferdinand play and it's real, and I haven't gotten that from The Bravery. I think people will see through them." Wow. He even brings up Skabba the Hut. And just recently, Sam said that he had no problems with the Killers (courtesy of Arjan Writes): "There is no rivalry between us and the Killers. It is frustrating for us and for them that we are compared all the time. We never even heard of the Killers until our album was almost done. And I'm sure they never heard of us. We're not part of the same scene and totally independent of each other."

Calling the Bravery out for not being original. Somewhere, Simon LeBon is expecting a royalty check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home