Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wedding songs

I was at a wedding this past weekend, and for the trip down the aisle, the bride chose "Wild Horses" by the Rolling Stones and closed out the ceremony with "Moses" by Coldplay. Both songs were played on flute, violin, and cello. Pretty good choices, although as I was standing in my groomsman arc, I kept thinking "this isn't the usual and why does this song sound so familiar" since I just expected the standard "Canon in D."

It also reminded me of the slightly funny "hip wedding dance songs" list that The Knot put together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Wo, must say the bride has a lovely taste of music as the two songs were not only unusual for a wedding but also beautiful.
Great post, do peep into my wedding blog and lemme know if you like it!!Cheers!! Keep Blogging!!

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home