Friday, May 05, 2006

For the love of god

So everyone knows Radiohead is playing a couple of small venue shows around the US., including two at the Theater at Madison Square Garden (seats 5000). Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning. I was refreshing my screen from 9:54 onwards. After trying to get 2 seats to the Tuesday show and then 2 to the Wednesday show (after dealing with the ricdiculous word verification screen - who the hell knows what half those letters are - I kept getting the "your wait time is less than 5 minutes, 4 minutes, 7 minutes" screen and then ultimately "there were no tickets for your request"), I gave up and went for 1 on either night. I finally had 1 for Wednesday. I was already logged in, so I just checked which credit card I wanted to use. After processing the request for a moment, I get the "we are unable to process your request" screen. What the fuck! By the time I went back through the process, all gone. So alas, I have no ticket to see Radiohead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home