Thursday, June 02, 2005

Cool locals and one Smith

Tonight, The Go Station will be playing at the poorly-named but cool venue, The Tribeca Rock Club. This is a good space for hearing the guitar-drenched power-pop of The Go Station, so check 'em out.

On Saturday, Saints and Lovers will be headlining Tiswas at Don Hill's. I missed them opening for the Ravonettes at the Mercury Lounge, so I'm making sure I hit this up on Saturday. After the bands, Melody Nelson and Andy Rourke will be dj'ing for the rest of the night. This should make for a great evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I think Liam's vocals are on the title track to Scorpio Rising. And you're right Dave, that's a good album - especially "Hands Around My Throat" with Adult. Paul Weller and Hope Sandoval also appear on that album.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home