Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Diggs

UPDATE - I went to Sin-e and saw them last night. Great show. Almost all of their songs quietly build up into a great crescendo of sound. I was impressed by the powerful sound that came from a three-piece band, something that a lot of three-pieces cannot do. You should see this band on one of the next three Thursdays.
---I was recently introduced to Brooklyn three-piece The Diggs. Great band. They are very emo rock-ish indie rock, and their song "Stagg" is excellent. They are starting a four show residency at Sin-e tonight, and are definitely worth checking out.


thediggs

3 Comments:

Blogger Dfactor said...

Diggs were OK, a little quieter than I thought they'd be...Stayed for The Octagon, who rocked...

4:21 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Really? I thought they were pretty loud - it's rare that my ears are ringing during a show. Had to cut out before The Octagon, and it sounds like that was my loss.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Diggs were definitely loud and definitely out of control. Were we at the same show?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home