Sunday, July 03, 2005

Most played in 2005

I'm fascinated by the iPod's "Top 25 Most Played" feature. I love checking this out from time to time. I'm very surprised as to what I've been listening to in 2005, and I wonder how much this list will change come the end of the year.

So here are the Top 25 Most Played songs on my iPod (since the beginning of the year):

  1. The Bravery - Tyrant
  2. Interpol - C'mere
  3. Bloc Party - Helicopter
  4. The Killers - Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
  5. Hard-Fi - Hard To Beat
  6. Editors - Munich
  7. The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
  8. Every Move a Picture - Signs of Life
  9. Bloc Party - Like Eating Glass
  10. Ladytron - Playgirl
  11. Interpol - NARC
  12. Bloc Party - Price of Gasoline
  13. The Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were the Last Junkie on Earth
  14. Interpol - Obstacle 1 (Arthur Baker Return To New York Mix)
  15. Bloc Party - Always New Depths
  16. Oasis - Turn Up the Sun
  17. Prosaics - Teeth
  18. Catatonia - Road Rage
  19. Moving Units - Between Us and Them
  20. Bloc Party - This is Not a Competition
  21. Catatonia - Road Rage
  22. The Bravery - Out of Line
  23. Groove Armada - Easy
  24. Slowdive - Morningrise
  25. The Madison Strays - Last Train

Man, I've been listening to a lot of Bloc Party. (I swear this counter thing doesn't work - I can't have listened to some of these songs that much.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Well, that's a nice combination of Britpop and mid-90's alt rock. Nice call on "Hey Dude" - I just re-discovered that while listening to XFM London. I swear the iPod counter thing doesn't work though.

And who doesn't like a Smiths' song from Strangeways.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home