Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Cure

So I've been in a The Cure ticket frenzy the past few days. A North American tour was just announced - MSG on Sept. 23, then a pre-sale was announced, and the general sale went on today. I picked up two seats in Section 36 (back of the floor) yesterday in the pre-sale, which had horrible tickets available (other than Section 36, they only had 300 Sections). Today I got on the Ticketmaster site at 9am to score better seats - no dice. The tickets kept coming up in various sections (200, 300, 400). The best that came across was Section 131. So then I tried to call Ticketmaster - you know, the thing you did before the "Internet" was invented. I managed to get two seats on the floor in Section 11. Nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger nydiscovery said...

Hi Christopher - I am just back from an amzing concert at Webster Hall: Maximo Park. And since they've said they've played Tonic and Rothko in their early days, I went online and did a Google search for these terms. Your blog came up first! And now I am stuck reading :) and I am sorry to read that you don't blog anymore... please don't stop, it's quite enjoyable actually!
Cheers from the Lower East Side...
http://www.nydiscovery.info

11:35 PM  
Blogger nydiscovery said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home