Friday, February 24, 2006

The Return of Moz

Morrissey's new album Ringleader of the Tormentors is now available for pre-order. The album, which is coming out on April 4th, was produced by the legendary Tony Visconti. Moz's label calls it a "savagely alive record." I've heard "I Will See You in Far Off Places" and its excellent - a heavy guitar blast (Your Arsenal-esque) with a middle-eastern sound.

Full Track Listing:

I Will See You In Far Off Places
Dear God, Please Help Me
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
In the Future When All’s Well
The Father Who Must Be Killed
Life is a Pigsty
I’ll Never Be Anybody’s Hero Now
On The Streets I Ran
To Me You Are a Work of Art
I Just Want to See the Boy Happy
At Last I Am Born

For your viewing pleasure, Torr provides us with the "You Have Killed Me" video, the first single and another rocker.

And the most interesting Morrissey news today, the Mozzer was interviewed by the FBI and British intelligence for speaking out against the American and British governments. If he is a terrorist or general rabble-rouser, he'd have a great cover - moping, misanthropic vocalist - no one would ever expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home