Sunday, January 09, 2005

For the love of God...

...I've tried really hard not to like The Killers. I heard "Mr. Brightside" and "All These Things That I've Done" on XFM London last summer and thought they were ok. And I found the fact that they are from Vegas pretty interesting (people are from there?!?!). The fact that they've recently been on TRL, have a loose affiliation with The O.C., and every girl I know that likes decent music is convinced that she's going to marry the lead singer, has kind of put me off from this band. But as I gave the album a full listen this morning at the gym, I realized that I actually really like Hot Fuss. I especially like "Jenny Was a Friend of Mine" and "Smile Like You Mean It" (great song title). I hope there's room on the bandwagon for me.

And for something completely different - the heat won't come on in my apartment! And it's freezing here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home